Here at GMBR we are committed to our community and to the local craft environment. We are eagerly searching for the best vendors in the region who make their products, who are locally sourced, and who have a friendly spirit towards other vendors and are courteous and music loving, helping to create a complete festival experience for all.
All crafters must have an attractive, professional, maintained appearance. The appearance and ambiance of your booth is critical to the overall atmosphere of the festival and the audience's perception of the event as a whole. We highly encourage imaginative booth designs, flags, banners, etc. and expect cleanliness and a safe, well-maintained area for all.
The festival is RAIN OR SHINE.
Be prepared for any and all types of weather.
Booth cost for the entire 4 days is $300.
- 10x10, flat, mowed area
- Generator Electricity to the vending area
- On site water if needed
- 2 Weekend Festival passes for vendors
- Vendor camping behind booth
- Limited security on festival grounds
- Showers and indoor bathroom facilities
- Vendor list and promotion on our website and social media
Vendors must provide:
- Their own tent and signage
- Their own lighting and extension cords
- All display materials
- Proof of insurance
Additional Rules and Restrictions:
Vendors are required to be open to the general public for the duration of the entire festival. Closing to the public before the end of the event or not opening on time to the general public is grounds for exclusion from participating at future events. Performances typically will continue until 11:00 pm on Thursday, and 11:30 pm Friday and Saturday; any vendor wishing to remain open may do so.
Festival Hours are as follows:
Thursday-5pm-9pm (can be flexible on these times)
- Set up is between noon on Wednesday 8/15- noon on Thursday 8/16.
- Take down is not before noon on Sunday.
- Sales taxes must be paid by the vendor on all items sold at the Festival.