Here at GMBR we are committed to our community and to the local food environment. We are eagerly searching for food vendors with FOOD TRUCKS ONLY, and who have a friendly spirit towards other vendors and are courteous and music loving, helping to create a complete festival experience for all.
All food vendors must have an attractive, professional, maintained appearance. The appearance and ambiance of your space is critical to the overall atmosphere of the festival and the audience's perception of the event as a whole. We highly encourage imaginative booth designs, flags, banners, etc. and expect cleanliness and a safe, well-maintained area for all.
The festival is RAIN OR SHINE.
Be prepared for any and all types of weather.
Vending space for the entire 4 days is $600.
Smaller concessions may qualify for a limited fee
- Space Provided: 20’ (frontage) x 10’ deep
- Flat, mowed area, easily accessible for vehicles and trucks
- Generator Electricity to the vending area
- On site water
- 4 Weekend Festival passes for vendors and employees
- Vendor camping
- Limited security on festival grounds
- Showers and indoor bathroom facilities
- Vendor list and promotion on our website and social media
Vendors must provide:
- Board of Health inspection documentation
- All lighting and extension cords for their own vending area
- All display materials
- Proof of insurance
Safety: Vendors are solely responsible for complying wit all safety, and fire code requirements. You must have a fire extinguisher at your location if you are dealing with any electronic, cooking, or grilling equipment.
Additional Rules and Restrictions:
Vendors are required to be open to the general public for the duration of the entire festival. Closing to the public before the end of the event or not opening on time to the general public is grounds for exclusion from participating at future events. Performances typically will continue until 11:00 pm on Thursday, and 11:30 pm Friday and Saturday; any vendor wishing to remain open may do so.
Festival Hours are as follows:
Thursday-5pm-9pm (can be flexible on these times)
- Set up is between noon on Wednesday 8/15- noon on Thursday 8/16
- Take down is not before noon on Sunday.
- We are anticipating 1500-2000 people each day. Please have enough food and supplies to accommodate those numbers.
- Sales taxes must be paid by the vendor on all items sold at the Festival.